Source Roblox Mobile Simple Executor Source

VanHoevenTR

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 8, 2019
Unknown
Mobile Blox Android 32 bits Executor Roblox Open Source, version 2.555.874

This is supposed to be used for learning how Luau Executors work in an Android device And their differences compared to PC which aren't much. Also for beginners on Roblox Modding to have a chance at modding android Which is a good start before continuing to PC where there are more resources available.

Only has loadstring and uses a simple Lua UI as giving away a whole executor with Lots of script support wouldn't be good.

Addresses located at globals.hpp Should be easy to update if you know how.

To inject in Roblox just compile the source, then get the library libmobileblox.so

And put it in Roblox's APK folder lib/ Now decompile the Roblox's classes.dex and go to com/roblox/client/ActivityNativeMain

In there find the OnCreate method and just below it Paste this

Code:
const-string v0, "mobileblox"
invoke-static {v0}, Ljava/lang/System;->loadLibrary(Ljava/lang/String;)V
Download source:

Screenshot:

1677497948233.png

1677497956182.png

Credit: nop

theultra

Rookie
Apr 28, 2024
hello, i got the lib and modified the classes.dex, not sure where to go from there? i dont see any mention of globals.hpp in the decompiled roblox

May 10, 2024
I Do Not Understand how to do this can someone explain to me How to do this properly Because I already got everything But I Do not know where to put them is anyone gonna help? if you can send me a tutorial of it please dm me : wizard_salami